1. Can produce 22 pounds (equivalent to 10 kilograms of gravity) buoyancy. Tested 90KG adults can get enough ticket buoyancy;
2. The rapid rescue life jacket has been carefully designed to handle almost all water conditions;
3. Suitable for users with a bust of 76 to 145 cm. 8 adjustable fixing straps can ensure the user's comfort and stability; there is another additional hanging point on the back. A total of 2 highlight fluorescent bands are sewn on the front and back of the PFD, so that the work can be improved at night or in dark places Visibility.
4. The square knitting pressure points and the 500D Cordura® fabric allow users of NRS rapid rescue life jackets to cope with any difficult situation;
5. Two large-capacity pockets on the front for GPS or radio equipment. Plastic buckle and adjustable nylon webbing can ensure that the pocket will not be accidentally opened during operation;
6. Three front hanging points make users feel comfortable when using and fixing knives, whistle or other things;